12 Dec 2016 Comments Off on Let me tuck you in …
“And let me sleep sure of my safety, certain of Your care, and happily aware I am Your Son. As evening comes, let all my thoughts be still of You and of Your Love.” (W-232: Be in my mind, my Father, through the day.)
Jesus pulls no punches — in ACIM he tells us to connect with God just before falling asleep and immediately on awakening as a regular practice.
When we do, sure enough, we notice that God is in our mind through the day. My book, Sweet Dreams of Awakening: 365 Good Night Blessings, is designed to support your practice by:
- Making it easy to join with God just before falling asleep
- Using your sleep for spiritual awakening, which increases your ability to practice each day
- Soothing your nervous system and strengthening your spiritual antenna
- Reinforcing your daily workbook lesson
- Last but not least, tenderly tucking you in each night
Jon Mundy says of the blessings, “They are like tiny mystery schools, unlocking spiritual wisdom and inviting the mind to be receptive to enlightenment.”
What more precious gift could you give this holiday season? Just click here to give this beautiful book as a gift to someone you love (including yourself).
Copyright © 2016 Amy Torres. All rights reserved worldwide.